Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Res Music Streamer
The Bluesound NODE unlocks the world of hi-res music streaming and multi-room audio to create a modern addition to existing hi-fi systems or your favorite set of powered speakers.
The Bluesound POWERNODE is the HiFi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade componentry and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive “just add speakers” hi-res sound system for modern music lovers. The compact minimalist exterior disguises 2 x 80 watts of award-winning HiFi amplification, a premium hi-res DAC design, and access to all the music ever recorded with a tap in our BluOS Controller app for smart devices and laptops.
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity.
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
HIGH RES MUSIC. EVERYWHERE.
Whether it’s one or many rooms, the POWERNODE is a versatile workhorse. It can be placed either freestanding or in a custom installation rack, allowing you to easily toggle back and forth amongst a number of listening set-ups. Looking for a traditional 2-channel audiophile listening experience? Just add a pair of your favorite speakers. Add the PULSE SUB+ to your 2-channel set-up to create a capable and musical 2.1 wireless system. Bring a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i to the party as rear channel additions to your 2.1 system for a wireless Dolby surround sound home theatre experience. Sprinkle other BLUESOUND players around your home for a whole-home multiroom audio solution.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS.Bring music into your NODE using HDMI eARC, Wi-Fi or Ethernet, Apple AirPlay 2, aptX HD Bluetooth, or USB, to hear audio content from streaming services, TV, and your own music library. Listen to your music through your HiFi system or through wired or wireless headphones, by connecting to the RCA, TOSLINK optical, aptX HD Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, Apple devices, or other Bluesound or BluOS players.
"B" IS FOR "BRAINS".
With BluOS you can easily create a DIY multiroom hi-res audio system with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app. Additional hands-free controls are available through voice assistants like Siri, Google Voice, or Alexa. For professional smart home installers, full-feature drivers are available for Lutron, Crestron, RTI, Elan, and other popular control systems.
HI-RES MUSIC. EVERYWHERE.Seamlessly connect the POWERNODE to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
Supported Audio File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats
FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Supported Multi-Channel Audio Formats
ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
Supported Network File Sharing
Server Messsage Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
16 - 24
Differential Output design
Rated Power Output
80W x 2 (8 Ohms)
IHF Dynamic Power
220W (4 Ohms) / 130W (8 Ohms)