Upgrade your audio experience with the Sonos Amp, the ultimate solution for powering your passive speakers and creating the ultimate smart home. With its powerful 125 watts per channel, the Sonos Amplifier can easily power your floor-standing, architectural, outdoor or bookshelf speakers and connect your TV or turntable for the ultimate home entertainment experience.
- 125 watts per channel for powerful and clear sound
- Line-in for connecting a TV or turntable
- HDMI ARC connection for easy integration with your TV
- Apple AirPlay 2 support for seamless streaming from your Apple device
- Touch controls for easy operation
- Wifi connectivity for multi-room listening and easy set up
- Advanced heatsink for optimal airflow and heat management
- Custom threaded standard-diameter banana plugs for high-quality performance
- Control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, touch controls or voice commands with a compatible device
- Rack-mountable design for easy installation
- Ability to add Sonos speakers around your home for multiroom listening
- Stream music, podcasts, audiobooks and more from hundreds of services and explore thousands of live stations and expertly curated music on Sonos Radio
- Amplify your home cinema experience with stereo sound and the ability to add Sonos surround speakers for an even more immersive experience
- Create an architectural sound system that doesn't sacrifice your space or aesthetics.
Stream all your favourite music, podcasts, audiobooks and more from hundreds of services and explore thousands of live stations and expertly curated music on Sonos Radio. Enjoy stereo sound for your shows, movies and video games when you connect the Sonos Amp to your speakers and TV and take your home cinema to the next level by adding a pair of Sonos surround speakers for an even more immersive experience.
The Sonos Amplifier features a sleek, rack-mountable design that blends seamlessly into your home, without sacrificing your space or aesthetics. Its advanced heatsink ensures optimal airflow and heat management, while the custom threaded standard-diameter banana plugs offer high-quality performance.
Control your audio experience with ease, using the Sonos App, Apple AirPlay 2, touch controls or voice commands with a compatible device. Create your dream smart home and enjoy endless possibilities for multi-room listening. Don't settle for mediocre sound, upgrade to the Sonos Amp and elevate your audio experience today!
|125 watts per channel at 8 ohms
|Stereo or dual mono sound
|Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness to optimise sound performance.
|This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes your speakers. Supported Sonos Architectural by Sonance speakers and iOS device required.
|Home Theatre Audio Formats
|Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
|Details & Dimensions
|Height: 64 mm (2.52 in), Width: 217 mm (8.54 in), Depth: 217 mm (8.54 in)
|2.1 kg (4.6 lb)
|Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, and more.
|Light on the product indicates connection status.
|Power & Connectivity
|Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
|Speaker Output Connections
|Custom-designed banana plugs (2) that can be swapped for standard diameter banana plugs.
|Connect an audio device using an RCA cable.
|Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
|100-240 V 50/60 Hz internal power supply
|Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with a HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
|Dual 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
|Quad Core 1.3 GHz A7
|Apple AirPlay 2
|Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
|Length: 2 m (6 ft)
|Sonos Banana Plugs
|Quickstart guide and legal/warranty information
|Passive or wired required for audio output
|Nearby electrical outlet
|The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device