Rediscover your passion for vinyl with the Denon DP-400 Hi-Fi turntable with with auto speed sensor for precise sound reproduction. Strong construction and elegant design blends seamlessly into the existing Denon Design Series.
The S-Shape curved tonearm lifts automatically and stops the platter when vinyl reaches the end of playback. Weighted, belt-driven platter supports 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm records with precision that’s faithful to the original recording. Integrated phono equalizer creates an open, enveloping sound stage for your cherished albums with detailed, accurate reproduction. Includes MM cartridge. Exclusive, removable dust cover doubles as a display stand.
- Unique S-Shape curved tonearm design optimizing tracking angle at any point of the record to reduce harmonic distortion for clear audio reproduction
- Tonearm supports auto lift-up and playback stop when end of record is reached Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle lets you connect DP-400 to any amplifier or system with analog inputs or phono inputs
- Multi-speed selector (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm) to play the widest array of vinyl records
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust this high-quality and durable turntable to deliver the ultimate audio experience
- Includes high quality MM cartridge for precise sound out-of-the-box within minutes
- Exclusive, removable dust cover with included base eliminates fixed-cover vibrations and doubles as a display stand for your vinyl record covers
- Supports both MM (included) and MC cartridges — advanced flexibility that matches your audio preferences
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance
- Part of the Denon Design Series — elegant, modern design fits beautifully in the home
Exclusive, Removable Dual-purpose Dust Cover
Removable dust cover features a modern design, elevating the overall aesthetic of DP-400 while eliminating vibration issues that affect music quality associated with attached covers. Doubling as a display stand for your album cover, place the dust cover upright on the included base and show it proudly to friends and family.
Built-in phono equalizer creates an open, enveloping sound stage that enlivens your cherished vinyl collection while staying true to the original recording as the artist intended. Connect it directly to a mini component or integrated amp for seamless use.
Includes an MM cartridge for more precise listening and added musical detail. As a producer of the longest-selling cartridge in market, enjoy the Denon DP-400 turntable with confidence. If you prefer listening via an MC cartridge, easily swap out the existing MM cartridge to fit your audio preferences. Enjoy iconic Denon sound quality however you choose to listen.
Weighted, Belt-driven Platter with Auto Sensor
Integrated auto sensor accurately controls the platter, preventing unwanted speed fluctuations during playback — enjoy audio reproduction exactly as the artist intended.