Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, the Denon PMA-600NE is the superior choice for those who want to build their first 2-channel Hi-Fi system. The PMA-600NE allows for the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl and hi-res audio with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer.
Listen to your favourite music via Bluetooth as well for seamless streaming of nearly unlimited songs. From deep bass to detailed highs, enjoy your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel, the PMA-600NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect the PMA-600NE to your favourite components with the two Optical and one Coaxial digital input.
Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-600NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%): Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers
- Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier: Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs
- Bluetooth support: With an antenna inside the unit, actively pair your smart phone to the PMA-600NE via Bluetooth to stream music
- Includes two digital Optical inputs for your TV or digital device: The PMA-600NE automatically detects the signal input from your TV and outputs elevated sound
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter: Experience high-resolution audio playback to enjoy the highest quality of your favourite songs
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of all Denon amplifiers
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction: Divided circuitry includes a Bluetooth OFF option to help remove influence from any digital interruptions
- High performance MM phono equalizer amp: Connect your turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks
- Deeper bass: Enjoy rich, evenly dispersed bass with a subwoofer output
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality that’s unaffected by the environment
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths: Hear pure, superior sound with a condensed relay for Source Direct function from the shortest signal path
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits: Eliminates interference to optimize sound quality
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode: Protects audio signal from external noise during playback
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis: Amplify and transmit delicate musical signals to the speakers to capture the nuance of the music
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
HIGH POWER 70W INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-600NE delivers 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.7%). This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing to deliver a first-rate reliable listening experience. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of the PMA-600NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Bluetooth Support and Digital Connectivity
Extend your audio experience with nearly unlimited sources. Pair the PMA-600NE to your smart device or computer via Bluetooth, and listen to your favourite music wirelessly. Connect your TV, media player, computer or any digital source via the Optical and Coaxial digital inputs for an exceptional audio performance with the built-in DAC.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The PMA-600NE features two Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound and visual quality of your TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more. Also, use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer.
Analog Mode allows the PMA-600NE to operate as a purely analogue amp, disabling digital inputs as well as Bluetooth while you listen to an analogue source. Turn on Analog Mode to close power to the dedicated digital power source and stop operation of the digital input and Bluetooth circuity, avoiding any high frequency influence on the analogue section of the PMA-600NE. Enjoy your favourite analogue sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
MM Phono Equalizer
The PMA-600NE includes a phono equalizer that supports playing from sources with a MM cartridge. This phono equalizer has high gain, and unlike loops in other circuit board patterns which cause adverse effects on sound quality, the simple, straightforward design of the PMA-600NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
Main Transformer with Individual Wiring
To eliminate interference and maintain exceptional sound quality, the main power transformer of the PMA-600NE has separate coiled wires for the audio and control circuits. An integrated micro-processor features Stop Mode for even greater sound quality while you listen.
Micro-Processor Stop Mode
The micro-processor of the PMA-600NE features a Stop Mode that automatically ceases all operations of the micro-processor when it’s not needed for playback. By stopping the oscillation of the micro-processor clock during these listening moments, the audio signal is protected from external noise and enhances sound quality.
Signal Level Divided
The Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis developed by Denon is used in the audio circuit to ensure that delicate musical signals are faithfully amplified and transmitted to the speakers. Listen with exemplary quality, every time.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%)
Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%)
Total Harmonic Distortion
Input Sensitivity: MM
2.5 mV / 47 kohm
Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC
84 dB /
Input Sensitivity: High level
110 mV / 30 kohms
Signal to Noise Ratio: High level
± 8 dB at 10 kHz
± 8 dB at 100 Hz