The Aluminar-Dark is part of a range of premium audio furniture manufactured by Stereotech, Brisbane, Australia. All products are constructed in our own factory to exacting standards. The best of Australian, European and US sourced components and materials are brought together to create a quality product that will last a lifetime. The deceptively simple and clean lines of the Stereotech range of audio products will enhance the appearance of your living space while optimising the performance of your audio investment.
Key performance features –
- Birch plywood shelves offer strength, durability, lightness and a warm real wood finish.
- Carefully optimised design maximising stiffness and lightness to minimise resonance.
- Aluminium upright sections are internally damped.
- This rack will easily support 100kg of equipment or more.
- Made in Australia from premium grade materials and components.
Key convenience features –
- Ergonomically correct height for easy operation of upper components.
- Easily add another shelf later if required.
- No messy tweaking required to dampen lively resonances and vibrations other racks possess.
- Fast and simple assembly.
- No matter your floor type or mounting preference all accessories are included such as floor protectors (pucks), rubber feet and spikes.
Height – 775mm including spikes.
Base – 590mm wide and 430mm deep.
Weight – 12 Kg gross.
Accessories included – 4 stainless steel spikes, nuts, washers and floor protectors, 4 stainless screws for assembly
Finish – Clear coated, black Japanese stained plywood shelves and satin silver or satin black powder coated aluminium upright sections (1 x 250mm and 2 x 200mm).
Assembly – In minutes.
Designed and manufactured by Stereotech, in Brisbane, Australia.