Key performance features –
- Crafted from the same materials premium loudspeakers a manufactured from – Birch ply and non resonant MDF.
- Carefully optimised design maximising stiffness and lightness to minimise resonance.
- Made in Australia from predominately Australian sourced premium grade materials and components.
Key convenience features –
- Cables can be routed through the upright and even out through the base making for a very neat installation.
- No messy tweaking required to dampen lively resonances and vibrations steel stands possess.
- Fast and simple assembly with supplied tools and accessories.
- No matter your floor type or mounting preference all accessories are included such as floor protectors (pucks), rubber feet and spikes.
The Concepto 590 loudspeaker stand is part of a range of premium audio furniture manufactured by Stereotech, Brisbane, Australia. All products are constructed in our own factory to exacting standards. The best of Australian, European and US sourced components and materials are brought together to create a quality product that will last a lifetime. The deceptively simple and clean lines of the Stereotech range of audio products will enhance the appearance of your living space while optimising the performance of your audio investment.
Height – 590mm including spikes.
Base – 250mm wide and 315mm deep.
Top – 148mm wide and 208mm deep.
Weight – 9 Kg per pair gross.
Carton dimensions – 590mm wide x 390mm deep x 220mm high
Finishes available – Clear coated plywood lower base with either black or white satin finished upper base, upright and top.
Assembly – In minutes. 4 screws. Tool included.
Designed and manufactured by Stereotech, in Brisbane, Australia.